Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lake Powell

I know I already posted today, but I realized I didn't talk about my trip to Lake Powell.

My brother Matthew and I, left on July 10th to get there and my parents came up the next day. The car ride took about 5 hours and I tried to sleep most of it, but I didn't have a pillow so I didn't sleep very well. I rode up with Brother and Sister Snow along with their to girls, Sandra and Ashlyn, and then Jordan Crockett. We got there and unloaded and the fun began!


The house boat was cramped with 24 people on it. There are 2 bedrooms with 2 bunks each, but we sleep on the top of the houst boat, which is so much fun! I absolutely love Lake Powell. Here is a picture of me and Austin Snow, just chillin' on the house boat. I look horrible, but you know, you don't wear make-up when you get wet most of the day, and you don't get to do your hair!

It was so much fun, I can't wait to go again next year!

1 comment:

Jessa said...

Becca dearest! i haven't talked to you forever! it sounds like you had a lot of fun!