Saturday, July 19, 2008

Long Time

Well its been a long time since I have written. No one reads this anyways, so whats the point? This week has been awful. My friend Drinda and I have been fighting basically all week, my friend Julie and I can't stop talking about our pain with ... something. I can't tell if I want to like someone or not. And its just a big mess! Life is so confusing.

An update about the time period, Monday July 14th I went the the American Idols Live Tour Concert and that was amazing! This picture is my mom and I waiting for the concert to start.

My mom took this picture of David Cook, oh my gosh! He is amazing!


My mom knew I would want some of David Archuleta, so she took some! He was so sweet, I love his voice!


My birthday is in about 36 days, and I am so excited for my party which is in less than 3 weeks! Its a pool party, WOOT! School starts back up again in about 5 or 6 weeks, and I am not so excited for that.

I will try to keep up on my blog, but I guess it runs in the family becasue my mom isn't that great on updating her blog to! XD

No comments: