Yesterday was Monday, I started off the day by talking to Julie about going to see Batman: The Dark Knight. We decided to go to that Julie, R.J, Devin, and I went to go see it. That movie was absolutely amazing! Two-Face and the Joker scare me out of my mind, just because they are both really creepy looking, and the Joker has a creepy personality. I would recommend that movie to anyone. And I am telling you, Zack, that it was great, you should have come with us!
Today, Tuesday, I walked to my school to go to Summernary (Summer Seminary). The lesson was amazing! It helped me with the struggles I am having right now. I started talking to Devin, things aren't really getting better between us. Julie and I are buddies, still. Drinda and I are back on good terms, I think. Zack and I, well, he seemed okay, but Drinda told me he isn't. I don't know what to do about that?!?! AHH!
Tomorrow, I go to my friend, Aaron's birthday party! We are going swimming at his house, watching fireworks for the holiday, and we will be eatting. Haha! I am excited. All the friends I am having troubles with are going to be there so it might be a little complicated! I don't know I am still excited.
Then I don't really have any plans for the rest of the week, until Saturday. Tyler invited us all to go to the Space Center. That is always fun. I was supposed to go with the Ballroom Team from my school (which I am on), but Tyler asked me first so I thought I should go with him. Either way, I am totally excited!
Christmas
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment