Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lions, Tigers, and Bears ... OH MY!

My family and I went to the Zoo a couple of weeks ago because my dad's work finished a project and to celebrate we went to the Zoo! I know sounds exciting, right? Well I was looking at the pictures and decided that I should post about the zoo!

Yeah, so this is me waiting to see the White Alligator, it looked UNREAL. I don't think it moved once while we were there.

The black bears were pretty much my most favorite animals. I was looking at the other pictures and they aren't very good so I decided not to post them!

Anyways, on the way there, we carpooled with one of my dad's co-worker's wife. We listened to American Idol songs the whole way up. It was actually really fun, except for the fact that I had to squish in the back of a mini-van.

No comments: