Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sweet 16

The party was pulled off. Through rain and thunder storms. We almost didn't get to go swimming!

It began at a Barbecue! Hot dogs and hamburgers for everyone!

Before we ate, all my friends and I played tag ... and I died!

Then here are my beautiful Costco cakes!


My friends were having struggles singing "Happy Birthday" and my grandpa was having struggles lighting the candles, but after singing "Happy Birthday" 3 times. I blew out the candles with the help of my cousin Austin. Then they had me cut the cake and serve everyone!

My grandpa was having to much fun with the camera and I was getting sick of it!

We finally were able to go swimming! My school friends and family friends and family ... everywhere!

At 10:00 pm, we had to get out of the pool so we went outside to open presents. One present which was from Zack and Devin made me laugh. In the card they gave me advice and then they said "Here, have a bag with a hole in it" and at the bottom of the bag besides Psych Season 2 DVDs there was a Ziploc bag with a hole chewed in it! Oh, and that rocket present, wrapped so cool, was a lava lamp!

I had so much fun! I hope everyone else did too!

No comments: