Update: It is the summer and I have been relaxing except I have been taking a summer college class. Stupid English 1010. :D Haha, no the professor is pretty rockin' and I only have a week left! Oh my goodness, then my summer will ACTUALLY begin.
I went to the Sweater Swing and MORP at school. Sweater Swing I went with my freind R.J. and then MORP I went with my friend Nick.
Okay so explaining the make up, my friend Kira wanted us to be jungle cats since the them was "You'll be in my Heart" from Tarzan.
Here are all the girls with the crazy jungle cat make up!
I went to the Sweater Swing and MORP at school. Sweater Swing I went with my freind R.J. and then MORP I went with my friend Nick.
Okay so explaining the make up, my friend Kira wanted us to be jungle cats since the them was "You'll be in my Heart" from Tarzan.
Here are all the girls with the crazy jungle cat make up!
It's crazy, my junior year is over! I am going to be a senior! Life is just going by so fast, I am almost done with high school! AHHHH!!! Which reminds me I have Senior pictures on MONDAY! I will get them posted as soon as I get them back, but I doubt they will be very good!Summer plans: I am going to Lake Powell in about 2 weeks and I am soo excited. I love Lake Powell. Sometime this summer I am supposed to be going to San Francisco. And I might be going to EFY again! Ah I am so excited. My parents decided that next year they will send me to EFY in Hawaii and then let me stay an extra week! I might be going with my really good friend Julie!



No comments:
Post a Comment